What I Do.
Based on my 20 years experience in endurance sports – I offer a hands on, tailored coaching service that enables my athletes unlock their inner potential.
Helping You Achieve Your Goals
I have been a triathlete/runner for over 20 years (FULL DISTANCE PB 9:40, HALF DISTANCE PB 4:48, and marathon PB of 2:48) and I know from experience how satisfying it is to achieve your goals.
When I found myself feeling the same sense of satisfaction from helping my clubmates achieve their goals – it became clear that coaching was something I was destined for and I quit my corporate job to become a full-time coach.
I found that based on my unique mixture of experience, scientific/data-driven approach, and interpersonal skills – I was able to help athletes of all levels.
I am Training Peaks level 2, FULL DISTANCE University, and International Triathlon Unionlevel 2 certified.Choose Your Plan
- Training peaks level 2 qualified coach
- FULL DISTANCE University accredited coach
- Level 2 International Triathlon Union qualified coach
- Level 1 Swim Ireland qualified coach
- 20 years + years coaching total in total
My Awards to date
- Shortlisted for Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year award 2018
- Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year award 2017
- Triathlon coach of the month Jan 2016
- Shortlisted for Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year award 2015
- Triathlon Ireland coach of the month June 2015
9 time IM finisher – including 4 x sub 10 hour finishes [PB of 9:40]
Multiple HALF DISTANCE finisher – including 2 x qualification for HALF DISTANCE World champs (Las Vegas and Port Elizabeth, South Africa)
National Aqua AG champ gold medal winner
Multiple marathon finisher with avg sub 3:00 hour time [PB of 2:48]